[Loops] Papers on a nanoflare model

Marcelo López fuentes lopezf at iafe.uba.ar
Thu Aug 4 12:50:25 MDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

  I enclose the links to two recent papers about our nanoflare model
based on cellular automata. Paper I was published last year and concerns
the description and analysis of the model. Paper II compares the model
with observations and has been recently accepted for publication in ApJ.

Best regards,
Marcelo

Paper I: Two-dimensional cellular automaton model for the evolution of
active region coronal plasmas
Marcelo López Fuentes, James A. Klimchuk
LINKS: https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.03883
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/799/2/128/pdf

Paper II: A nanoflare based cellular automaton model and the observed
properties of the coronal plasma
Marcelo López Fuentes, James A. Klimchuk
LINK: https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.03917

Marcelo Lopez Fuentes     lopezf at iafe.uba.ar
Instituto de Astronomia y Fisica del Espacio
CC 67, Suc 28, 1428 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: 54-11-4781-6755    Fax: 54-11-4786-8114
Web: http://cms.iafe.uba.ar/lopezf