Ground-Based Observatories: Updated Information Needed

DIVYADARSHAN PUROHIT divyadarshan63 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:02:07 MDT 2011

Dear Richard Canfield,

We are Vadodara ,India based observatory.We are having Radio Jove of NASA &
Super SID of Stanford Solar Center granted by SARA of US with many other
required infrastructures,instruments,books,posters,maps etc.

You may look http://www.flickr.com/photos/gurudevobservatory/ for some brief
about our work.
Our goal is to spread awareness of space science & astronomy in youth,to
train new generation in subject,make research on Solar,Jovian,Galactic
storm,Meteor Observation etc.

Please feel free to have more relevant details & any kind of subjective help
from India at any time.
with best regards,
DDPurohit

--