New GSFC RHESSI web site

Kim Tolbert kim.tolbert at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 27 14:59:03 MDT 2012

I apologize if you get this message twice.  It was suggested that I send
it to a wider list.

The RHESSI team at GSFC is pleased to announce a new RHESSI web site at
http://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/rhessi
that is compliant with NASA web site standards.

Please check it out. Feedback is welcome - send comments tokim.tolbert at nasa.gov.

The two old RHESSI web sites  will not be maintained, but can still be accessed via:
http://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/old_hessi  - The old RHESSI Home Page
http://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/old_rhessidatacenter  - The old RHESSI Data&  Software Center page

Bookmarks to the old top-level pages will direct you to the new site, but bookmarks to lower-level pages will continue to go to the old site.  Please modify your bookmarks to use the new site.

Kim Tolbert
GSFC