FW: SOMCOSE campaign please circulate

Sandip Chakrabarti sandipchakrabarti9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:58:22 MDT 2012

Dear Nat,

Yes, from Indian Centre for Space Physics, we would be interested to
participate in the campaign. So far we have only VLF antennas (SOFTPAL
and AWESOME) operating. In April we will have a couple of balloon
flights with X-ray/Gamma-ray detectors especially if there
are long flares.
We get MaxMillennium predictions, but if there are more precise
predictions of flares, may we
know ahead of them? This is because balloon launched require ATC
clearances and the
there may be no flares in the time slot we apply for a week before.
That is why if you know anyone who can do advance predictions of a
precise time slot at least three days ahead of
time, that would be great for us.

Thanks
Sandip Chakrabarti