NoRH Science Nuggets

Kiyoto Shibasaki shibasaki.kiyoto at md.ccnw.ne.jp
Sat Oct 17 00:19:39 MDT 2015

NoRH Science Nuggets

The International Consortium for the Continued Operation of Nobeyama
Radioheliograph (ICCON, http://hinode.stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp/ICCON/) is
pleased to announce the start of a series of Nobeyama Radioheliograph
(NoRH) Science Nuggets.We welcome submission of papers using NoRH data
and more broadly papers on solar radio astronomy, solar physics, and
related fields.We wish to keep the spirit of Nuggets, “a solid lump;
especially: a native lump of precious metal
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nugget)” and the nugget
papers need to be short and succinct.Please send them in the form of
.pdf to the editors, shibasaki.kiyoto at CCNW and masuda at STEL (CCNW:
md.ccnw.ne.jp, STEL: stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp).

Kiyoto Shibasaki, Dr.

Solar Physics Research Inc.

Matsushin 2-24

Kasugai, 486-0931, Japan

Satoshi Masuda, Dr.

Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research

(former Solar Terrestrial Environment Laboratory)

Nagoya University

Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku

Nagoya, 464-8601, Japan

--