New SunSPICE package for solar mission ephemerides

Thompson, William T. (GSFC-671.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] William.T.Thompson at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 7 13:46:25 MST 2016

Folks:

This is to let you know that the second step in the implementation of
SunSPICE has taken place.  I've now updated the STEREO SPICE routines in
SolarSoft ($SSW/stereo/gen/idl/spice) to use SunSPICE for all
calculations.  They are no longer separate systems running in parallel.
This was done on the understanding that sufficient time has passed for
the SunSPICE package to propagate to all sites.  If any sites still need
to add it to their SolarSoft installation, the instructions can be found at

     https://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/sunspice.shtml

Bill Thompson

--
William Thompson