RHESSI to be Decommissioned

Frank van Beek fvanbeek at wxs.nl
Fri Aug 10 13:55:57 MDT 2018

Dear Sa'm, Brian and Albert,

At the decommissioning of RHESSI, my sincere congratulations to you on the
great success of the mission!

I feel that the document: "The Reuven Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic
Imager (RHESSI)", made for the Heliophysics Senior Review 2017, is an
amazing document that reflects the results of so many years of observing,
thinking and interpreting.

I am proud that I could participate hardware-wise in the realization of this
successful mission.

Frank van Beek, the Netherlands.