PSE live telecast link from Gurudev Observatory,India

Divyadarshan Purohit divyadarshan63 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:20:37 MST 2019

Dear Friends,

We are going to organised a grand event for upcoming solar eclipse on
26/12/2019 from Gurudev Observatory. Live viewing,Screening,Projection,Live
lectures & 10 experiments will be part of the events.We are expecting
thousands of students,people & media persons during the events.

Here are two links where you can see the live telecast of (1) PSE & (2) 10
experiments would be carried out during eclipse by observatory.Kindly note
that Live telecast will start at 8:00 AM IST on 26/12/2019 & Thursday. IST
is 5:30 hrs ahead of UT .

Live telecast link for Facebook....
https://www.facebook.com/BRGGroupBRGNews/

Live telecast link for You Tube.....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzQGAP4Vw64UisbFys_wQw?view_as=subscriber

You are most welcome to join the event digitally & send your
suggestions,messages for the events so we can include the same in telecast.

with best regards,

Divyadarshan D.Purohit
Gurudev Observatory,
Vadodara