2018 AGU Fall Meeting Session SH008 -- High-Energy Solar Investigations Through Next-Generation Spectroscopy: X-rays, Gamma-rays, and EUV -- Call for Abstracts

Amir Caspi amir at boulder.swri.edu
Wed Jul 25 18:13:47 MDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to submit abstracts to Session SH008 ³High-Energy
Solar Investigations Through Next-Generation Spectroscopy: X-rays,
Gamma-rays, and EUV,² for the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting, to be held in
Washington, DC, 10 ­ 14 December 2018.

Spectrally resolved measurements in X-rays, gamma-rays, and EUV are critical
for advancing our understanding of energetic phenomena on the Sun, during
both flares and quiescence.  To that end, this session invites presentations
covering new instrumentation, enabling technology, missions, and mission
concepts for next-generation X-ray, gamma-ray, and EUV solar spectroscopy,
including spatially-resolved measurements, and the science that would be
enabled by such new observations.

The full session description and abstract submission are here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/52561

The deadline to submit an abstract is Wednesday, 1 Aug 2018, at 23:59 EDT.

We welcome your submissions to this exciting session!

--- Amir Caspi, Lindsay Glesener, and Amy Winebarger