Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:08:10 MDT 2011

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

A model for magnetically coupled sympathetic eruptions -- T. Torok,
O. Panasenco, V.S. Titov, Z. Mikic, K.K. Reeves, M. Velli,
J.A. Linker, G. De Toma

Estimates of Densities and Filling Factors from a Cooling Time
Analysis of Solar Microflares Observed with RHESSI -- R. N. Baylor,
P. A. Cassak, S. Christe, I. G. Hannah, S?m Krucker, D.  J. Mullan,
M. A. Shay, H. S. Hudson, R. P. Lin

Grad-Shafranov reconstruction of magnetic clouds: overview
and improvements -- Alexey Isavnin, Emilia K.J. Kilpua, Hannu
E.J. Koskinen

Impulsive acceleration of coronal mass ejections: I. Statistics
and CME source region characteristics -- B. M.	Bein,
S. Berkebile-Stoiser, A. M. Veronig, M. Temmer, N. Muhr, I.
Kienreich, D. Utz

Analysis of characteristic parameters of large-scale coronal waves
observed by STEREO/EUVI -- N. Muhr, A.M. Veronig, I.W.	Kienreich,
M. Temmer, B. Vrsnak

Characteristics of the Re-Calculated Yohkoh/SXT Temperature Response
-- Aki Takeda

The Role of Inverse Compton Scattering in Solar Coronal Hard X-ray
and Gamma-ray Sources -- Bin Chen, T. S.  Bastian

Spectroscopic observations of a coronal Moreton wave -- Harra,
Sterling, Gomory, Veronig

Arrival time calculation for interplanetary coronal mass ejections
with circular fronts and application to STEREO observations of the
2009 February 13 eruption -- C. Moestl, T. Rollett, N. Lugaz,
C. J. Farrugia, J. A. Davies, M. Temmer, A. M. Veronig, R.
Harrison, S. Crothers, J. G. Luhmann, A. B. Galvin, T. L. Zhang, W.
Baumjohann, H. K. Biernat

Entropy mode at a magnetic null point as a possible tool for indirect
observation of nanoflares in the solar corona -- K. Murawski,
T. V. Zaqarashvili, V. M. Nakariakov

Emission Measure Distribution and Heating of Two Active Region
Cores -- Durgesh Tripathi, James A. Klimchuk, Helen E. Mason

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu