Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:39:12 MDT 2011

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Anatomy of a solar flare: measurements of the December 14, 2006
X-class flare with GONG, Hinode and RHESSI -- Sarah Matthews,
Sergei Zharkov & Valentina Zharkova

Comparison of seismic signatures of flares obtained by SOHO/MDI
and GONG instruments -- Zharkov S.I., Zharkova V.V. and Matthews S.A.

Quasi periodic oscillations of solar active regions in connection
with their flare activity - NoRH observations -- Vladimir
Abramov-Maximov, George Gelfreikh, Kiyoto Shibasaki

Warm and Fuzzy: Temperature and Density Analysis of an Fe XV EIS
Loop -- J.T. Schmelz, L.A. Rightmire, S.H. Saar, J.A. Kimble,
B.T. Worley, S. Pathak

Center-to-Limb Variation of Radio Emissions from Thermal-Rich and
Thermal-Poor Solar Flares -- T. Kawate, A. Asai, K.  Ichimoto

Isothermal and Multithermal Analysis of Coronal Loops Observed
with AIA: II. 211 A Selected Loops -- J.T. Schmelz, B.T.  Worley,
D.J. Anderson , S. Pathak, J.A. Kimble, B.S. Jenkins, S.H.  Saar

On the Internal Structure of the Magnetic Field in Magnetic Clouds
and Interplanetary Coronal Mass Ejections: Writhe Versus Twist --
N. Al-Haddad, I. I. Roussev, C. Moestl, C. Jacobs, N.  Lugaz,
S. Poedts, C. J. Farrugia

Multi-Wavelength Observations of a Flux Rope Failed in the Eruption
and Associated M-Class Flare from NOAA AR 11045 -- Kumar, Pankaj;
Srivastava, A. K.; Filippov, B.; Erdélyi, R.; Uddin, Wahab

Mass Loss, Destruction and Detection of Sun-grazing & -impacting
Cometary Nuclei -- J.C. Brown, H.E. Potts, L.J. Porter & G. le Chat

Particle acceleration by circularly and elliptically polarised
dispersive Alfven waves in a transversely inhomogeneous plasma in
the inertial and kinetic regimes -- David Tsiklauri

Ellerman Bombs at High Resolution. I. Morphological Evidence for
Photospheric Reconnection -- Hiroko Watanabe, Gregal Vissers,
Reizaburo Kitai, Luc Rouppe van der Voort, Robert J. Rutten

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu