Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Mar 30 13:20:15 MDT 2011

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Budget of energetic electrons during solar flares in the framework
of magnetic reconnection -- G. Mann and A. Warmuth

Nonlinear long-wavelength torsional Alfven waves -- S. Vasheghani
Farahani, V. M. Nakariakov, T. Van Doorsselaere, and E. Verwichte

Location of Decimetric Pulsations in Solar Flares -- Arnold O. Benz,
Marina Battaglia and Nicole Vilmer

Observing Flux Rope Formation During the Impulsive Phase of a Solar
Eruption -- X. Cheng, J. Zhang, Y. Liu, M. D. Ding

Solar flare-related eruptions followed by long-lasting occultation
of the emission in the He II 304 A line and in microwaves --
V. V. Grechnev, I. V. Kuzmenko, I. M. Chertok, A. M. Uralov

Time--Distance Helioseismology Data Analysis Pipeline for
Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager onboard Solar Dynamics Observatory
(SDO/HMI) and Its Initial Results -- Zhao,J., Couvidat, S., Bogart,
R.S., Parchevsky, K.V., Birch, A.C., Duvall, T.L., Beck, J.G.,
Kosovichev, A. G., Scherrer, P.H.

Effects of spatial variations in coronal temperatures on type III
bursts -- B. Li, Iver H. Cairns, and P.A. Robinson

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu