Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:23:43 MDT 2012

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Non-Thermal ``Burst-on-Tail'' of Long-Duration Solar Event on 26
October 2003
-- I. Zimovets, A. Struminsky

Solar Force-free Magnetic Fields
-- Thomas Wiegelmann, Takashi Sakurai

Spatially resolved observations of a split-band coronal type-II
radio burst
-- I. Zimovets, N. Vilmer, A. C.-L.  Chian, I. Sharykin, A. Struminsky

Quadrature Observations of Wave and Non-Wave Components and Their
Decoupling in an Extreme-Ultraviolet Wave Event
-- Y. Dai, M. D.  Ding, P. F. Chen, J. Zhang

Analysis and Modeling of Two Flare Loops Observed by AIA and EIS
-- Y. Li, J. Qiu, M. D. Ding

Magnetically Driven Flows in Arched Plasma Structures
-- E. V. Stenson and P. M. Bellan

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu