RHESSI has resumed collecting data following a successful anneal

NEWMARK, JEFFREY S. (HQ-DJ000) jeffrey.newmark at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 22 17:17:41 MST 2012

Excellent news! Congrats to the whole team!

Regards,
Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey Newmark
NASA Headquarters, 300 E Street, SW, M/S 3R15
Washington, DC 20546
Ph: 202-358-0684, Cell: 202-341-4394
E-mail: jeffrey.newmark at nasa.gov
Solar Physics Discipline Scientist
Program Scientist: Solar and Heliospheric Physics SR&T, Hinode, SOHO, RHESSI, IRIS, Explorers, Sounding Rockets