Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jan 23 12:25:39 MST 2013

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Effect of partial ionization on wave propagation in solar magnetic
flux tubes
-- R. Soler, A. J. Diaz, J. L. Ballester, M. Goossens

Reconstructing the Subsurface Three-Dimensional Magnetic Structure
of A Solar Active Region Using SDO/HMI Observations
-- Chintzoglou Georgios, Zhang Jie

Damping of Kink Waves by Mode Coupling II.  Parametric Study and
Seismology
-- Pascoe, D.J., Hood, A.W., De Moortel, and Wright, A.N.

Damping of Kink Waves by Mode Coupling I.  Analytical Treatment
-- Hood, A.W., Ruderman, M.S., Pascoe, D.J., De Moortel, I., Terradas,
   J., and Wright, A.N.

Mass Estimates of Rapidly Moving Prominence Material From
High-Cadence EUV Images
-- Williams, D. R., Baker, D., van Driel-Gesztelyi, L.

Observations of a Two-stage Solar Eruptive Event (SEE): Evidence
for Secondary Heating
-- Su, Y.; Dennis, B. R.; Holman, G. D.; Wang, T. J.; Chamberlin,
   P. C.; Savage, S.; Veronig, A.

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu