Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jul 3 11:41:31 MDT 2013

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Current Sheets Formation in Tangled Coronal Magnetic Fields
-- A. F. Rappazzo, E. N. Parker

Direct measurement results of the time lag of LOS-velocity
oscillations between two heights in solar faculae and sunspots
-- N.I. Kobanov, D.Y. Kolobov, A.S. Kustov, S.A. Chupin, A.A. Chelpanov

Oscillations above sunspots from the temperature minimum to the
corona
-- N. I. Kobanov, A. A. Chelpanov, and D. Y.  Kolobov

Observation of A Moreton Wave and Wave-Filament Interactions
Associated with the Renowned X9 Flare on 1990 May 24
-- Rui Liu, Chang Liu, Yan Xu, Wei Liu, Bernhard Kliem, Haimin Wang

2. FROM THE EDITOR ------------------

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu