Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Nov 25 12:42:56 MST 2015

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
===================================
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Self-consistent particle-in-cell simulations of fundamental and
harmonic plasma radio emission mechanisms
-- J.O.  Thurgood, D. Tsiklauri

Magnetic flux supplement to coronal bright points
-- Chaozhou Mou, Zhenghua Huang, Lidong Xia, Maria S. Madjarska,
   Bo Li, Hui Fu, Fangran Jiao, Zhenyong Hou

On the Generation of Hydrodynamic Shocks by Mixed Beams and
Occurrence of Sunquakes in Flares
-- Zharkova V.V.  and Zharkov S.I.

Magneto-static modelling of the mixed plasma Beta solar atmosphere
based on SUNRISE/IMaX data
-- T. Wiegelmann, T. Neukirch, D.H. Nickeler, S.K. Solanki,
   V. Martinez Pillet, J.M.  Borrero

Relations between Microwave Bursts and near-Earth High-Energy Proton
Enhancements and their Origin
-- Grechnev, V.  V., Kiselev, V. I., Meshalkina, N. S., Chertok, I. M.

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu