Last Call for abstracts to the session ST26 Multiwavelength and In-situ Observations Of CME and Flare Evolution and Dynamics at AOGS 2016

Juan Carlos Martínez Oliveros oliveros at ssl.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 29 10:01:49 MST 2016

Dear All,

We invite contributions to the session (ID#: ST26) “Multiwavelength and
In-situ Observations of CME and Flare Evolution and Dynamics” at the  AOGS
meeting in Beijing from July 31  to August 5, 2016.  Details on the session
follow.

We would like to remind you that the abstract submission deadline was
extended to 4 March 2016.

Abstracts can be submitted using the following link:
http://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2016/public.asp?page=abstract.htm

Best regards,

Juan Carlos Martinez Oliveros
Ying Liu
Hazel Bain
David Sundkvist

Session Title:
Multiwavelength and In-situ Observations Of CME and Flare Evolution and
Dynamics

Session Description:
Flares and CMEs are two spectacular manifestations of the explosive release
of magnetic energy in the solar atmosphere. The released magnetic energy is
transformed into kinetic and thermal energy and radiations. The focus of
this session is to discuss how multi-wavelength observations and in situ
measurements from current (IRIS, SDO, RHESSI, Hinode, NoRH, NRH, OVSA,
STEREO, Wind, ACE) and future (Solar Orbiter, Solar Probe Plus) instruments
and theoretical modeling can help our understanding of the mechanics,
dynamics and evolution of these phenomena in the corona and interplanetary
space.