Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jan 18 13:13:36 MST 2017

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
===================================
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Time Evolution of Elemental Ratios in Solar Energetic Particle
events
-- P. Zelina, S. Dalla, C. M. S. Cohen, R. A. Mewaldt

Vector Magnetic Field Synoptic Charts from the Helioseismic and
Magnetic Imager (HMI)
-- Yang Liu, J. T. Hoeksema, Xudong Sun, Keiji Hayashi

Microwave radio emissions as a proxy for coronal mass ejection speed
in arrival predictions of interplanetary coronal mass ejections at
1 AU
-- Carolina Salas Matamoros, Karl-Ludwig Klein, Gerard Trottet

Magneto-static modelling from SUNRISE/IMaX: Application to an active
region observed with SUNRISE II
-- T.  Wiegelmann, T. Neukirch, D.H. Nickeler, S.K. Solanki,
    P. Barthol, A. Gandorfer, L. Gizon, J. Hirzberger, T.L. Riethmuller,
    M. van Noort, J. Blanco Rodriguez, J. C. Del Toro Iniesta, D. Orozco
    Suarez, W.  Schmidt, V. Martinez Pillet, M. Knolker

Improved Determination of the Location of the Temperature Maximum
in the Corona
-- Joseph Lemaire, Koen Stegen

Data Constrained Coronal Mass Ejections in A Global Magneto-
hydrodynamics Model
-- M. Jin, W. B. Manchester, B. van der Holst, I. Sokolov, G. Toth,
    R. E. Mullinix, A. Taktakishvili, A.  Chulaki, and T. I. Gombosi

Chromosphere to 1 AU Simulation of the 2011 March 7th Event: A
Comprehensive Study of Coronal Mass Ejection Propagation
-- M. Jin, W. B. Manchester, B. van der Holst, I. Sokolov,
    G. Toth, A.  Vourlidas, C. A. de Koning, and T. I. Gombosi

An exploration of heating mechanisms in a supra-arcade plasma
sheet formed after a coronal mass ejection
-- Katharine K. Reeves, Michael S. Freed, David E. McKenzie,
    Sabrina L. Savage

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to richard.canfield at montana.edu