Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield richard.canfield at montana.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:52:57 MST 2018

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
===================================
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

The density compression ratio of shock fronts associated with
coronal mass ejections
-- Ryun-Young Kwon, Angelos Vourlidas

Evolution of Photospheric Flow and Magnetic Fields Associated with
the 2015 June 22 M6.5 Flare
-- Jiasheng Wang, Chang Liu, Na Deng, Haimin Wang

Spatially inhomogeneous acceleration of electrons in solar flares
-- Duncan J. Stackhouse and Eduard P. Kontar

Probing Twisted Magnetic Field Using Microwave Observations in
an M Class Solar Flare on 11 February, 2014
-- I.N.  Sharykin, A.A. Kuznetsov, I.I. Myshyakov

The origin, early evolution and predictability of solar eruptions
-- L.M. Green, T. Torok, B. Vrsnak, W. Manchester IV, A. Veronig

Polar Field Correction for HMI Line-of-Sight Synoptic Data
-- Xudong Sun, for the HMI Team

Relationship between Intensity of White-Light Flares and Proton Flux
of Solar Energetic Particles
-- Nengyi Huang, Yan Xu, Haimin Wang

Spectroscopic Observations of a Current Sheet in a Solar Flare
-- Y. Li, J. C. Xue, M. D. Ding, X. Cheng, Y. Su, L. Feng,
    J. Hong, H.  Li, W. Q. Gan

IRIS Observations of Spicules and Structures Near the Solar Limb
-- C. E. Alissandrakis,  J.-C. Vial, A. Koukras, E. Buchlin,
    M. Chane-Yook

Strong Transverse Photosphere Magnetic Fields and Twist in Light
Bridge Dividing Delta Sunspot of Active Region 12673
-- Wang, Haimin; Yurchyshyn, Vasyl; Liu, Chang; Ahn, Kwangsu;
    Toriumi, Shin and Cao, Wenda

Simultaneous observation of a flux rope eruption and magnetic
reconnection during an X-class solar flare
-- X. L. Yan, L.  H. Yang, Z. K. Xue, Z. X. Mei, D. F. Kong,
    J. C. Wang, Q. L. Li

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to richard.canfield at montana.edu