Max Millennium News

Keiji YOSHIMURA yosimura at solar.physics.montana.edu
Wed May 13 08:45:17 MDT 2020

                          MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Sunquake with a second bounce, other sunquakes, and emission associated with
the X9.3 flare of 6 September 2017. I. Observations
-- S. Zharkov, S. Matthews, V. Zharkova, M. Druett, S. Inoue, I. E. Dammasch,
   C. Macrae

The PDFI_SS Electric Field Inversion Software
-- George H. Fisher, Maria D. Kazachenko, Brian T. Welsch, Xudong Sun,
   Erkka Lumme, David J. Bercik, Marc L. DeRosa, Mark C. M. Cheung

Spatial Distribution of Origin of Umbral Waves in a Sunspot Umbra
-- Vasyl Yurchyshyn, Ali Kilcik, Seray Sahin, Valentina Abramenko, Eun-Kyung Lim

A Unique Resource for Solar Flare Diagnostic Studies:
the SMM Bent Crystal Spectrometer
-- J. Sylwester, B. Sylwester, K. J. H. Phillips, A. Kepa, C. G. Rapley

Inferring Vector Magnetic Fields from Stokes Profiles of GST/NIRIS
Using a Convolutional Neural Network
-- Hao Liu, Yan Xu, Jiasheng Wang, Ju Jing, Chang Liu, Jason T. L. Wang,
   Haimin Wang

Global Energetics of Solar Flares, X. Petschek Reconnection Rate
and Alfvén Mach Number of Magnetic Reconnection Outflows
-- Markus J. Aschwanden

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to keiji.yoshimura at montana.edu