Max Millennium News

Keiji YOSHIMURA yosimura at solar.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:08:47 MDT 2021

                          MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Temperature in Solar Sources of 3He-rich Solar Energetic Particles
and Relation to Ion Abundances
-- Bucik, R., Mulay, S. M., Mason, G. M., Nitta, N. V., Desai, M. I., Dayeh, M. A.

The long period of 3He-rich solar energetic particles measured
by Solar Orbiter 2020 November 17–23
-- Bucik, R., Mason, G. M., Gomez-Herrero, R., Lario, D., Balmaceda, et al.

Tracing H-alpha Fibrils through Bayesian Deep Learning
-- Haodi Jiang, Ju Jing, Jiasheng Wang, Chang Liu, Qin Li, Yan Xu,
   Jason T. L. Wang, Haimin Wang

Energetics and 3-D Structure of Elementary Events in Solar Coronal Heating
-- G. Einaudi, R.B. Dahlburg, I. Ugarte-Urra, J.W. Reep, A.F. Rappazzo, M. Velli

Forecasting the Remaining Duration of an Ongoing Solar Flare
-- Jeffrey W. Reep & Will T. Barnes

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to keiji.yoshimura at montana.edu