Max Millennium News

Keiji YOSHIMURA yosimura at solar.physics.montana.edu
Wed Jun 16 13:09:35 MDT 2021

                          MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

One dimensional prominence threads: I. Equilibrium models
-- J. Terradas, M. Luna, R. Soler, R. Oliver, M. Carbonell, J. L Ballester

Time-dependent properties of sunspot groups I. Lifetime and asymmetric evolution
-- E. Forgacs-Dajka, L. Dobos, I. Ballai

Investigating Remote-sensing Techniques to Reveal Stealth Coronal Mass Ejections
-- Erika Palmerio, Nariaki V. Nitta, Tamitha Mulligan, Marilena Mierla,
   Jennifer O'Kane, Ian G. Richardson, Suvadip Sinha, Nandita Srivastava,
   Stephanie L. Yardley, Andrei N. Zhukov

ALMA observations of the variability of the quiet Sun at millimeter wavelengths
-- A. Nindos, S. Patsourakos, C.E. Alissandrakis, T.S. Bastian

The Poissonian origin of power laws in solar flare waiting time distributions
-- Aschwanden,M.J., Johnson,J.R., and Nurhan,Y.

Correlation of the sunspot number and the waiting time distribution
of solar flares, coronal mass ejections, and solar wind switchback events
observed with the Parker Solar Probe
-- Aschwanden, M.J. and Dudok de Wit, T.

Self-organized criticality in stellar flares
-- Aschwanden, M.J.and Guedel, M.

Finite system-size effectrs in self-organizing criticality systems
-- Aschwanden, M.J.

Global energetics of solar flares.
XII. Energy scaling laws
-- Aschwanden, M.J.

Global energetics of solar flares.
XI. Flare magnitude predictions of the GOES class
-- Aschwanden, M.J.

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to keiji.yoshimura at montana.edu