Max Millennium News

Keiji YOSHIMURA yosimura at solar.physics.montana.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:52:33 MDT 2023

                          MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Extreme Red-wing Enhancements of UV Lines During the 2022 March 30 X1.3 Solar Flare
-- Yan Xu, Graham S. Kerr, Vanessa Polito, Nengyi Huang, Ju Jing, Haimin Wang

Exploring the Origin of Solar Energetic Electrons I:
Constraining the Properties of the Acceleration Region Plasma Environment
-- Ross Pallister, Natasha L. S. Jeffrey

APO & SMARTS flare star campaign observations I.
Blue wing asymmetries in chromospheric lines during mid M dwarf flares
from simultaneous spectroscopic and photometric observation data
-- Yuta Notsu, Adam F. Kowalski, Hiroyuki Maehara, Kosuke Namekata,
   Kenji Hamaguchi, Teruaki Enoto, Isaiah I. Tristan, Suzanne L. Hawley,
   James R. A. Davenport, Satoshi Honda, Kai Ikuta, Shun Inoue,
   Keiichi Namizaki, Daisaku Nogami, Kazunari Shibata

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to keiji.yoshimura at montana.edu