Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Nov 30 13:33:40 MST 2011

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Allen Telescope Array Multi-Frequency Observations of the Sun
-- P. Saint-Hilaire, G.J. Hurford, G.  Keating, G.C. Bower,
C. Gutierrez-Kraybill

Oscillations in the Solar Faculae. III. The Phase Relations between
Chromospheric and Photospheric LOS Velocities -- N.I.Kobanov,
A.S.Kustov, S.A.Chupin, V.A.Pulyaev

Spatial Distribution of Oscillations in Faculae -- N.I.Kobanov,
V.A.Pulyaev

Formation of a White-Light Jet within a Quadrupolar Magnetic
Configuration -- Boris Filippov, Serge Koutchmy, and Ehsan Tavabi

Spectral and spatial observations of microwave spikes and zebra
structure in the short radio burst of May 29, 2003 -- G. P. Chernov,
R. A. Sych, N. S. Meshalkina, Y. Yan, and C. Tan

Rapid Fluctuations in the Lower Solar Atmosphere -- J.K. Lawrence,
A.C. Cadavid, D.J. Christian, D.B. Jess and M.	Mathioudakis

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu