Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Aug 14 11:26:34 MDT 2013

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

An Updated View of Solar Eruptive Flares and Development of Shocks
and CMEs: History of the 2006 December 13 GLE-Productive Extreme
Event
-- V. Grechnev, V. Kiselev, A. Uralov, N. Meshalkina, A. Kochanov

Three-dimensional MHD modeling of propagating disturbances in
fan-like coronal loops
-- Tongjiang Wang, Leon Ofman, and Joseph M. Davila

Microwave Negative Bursts as Indications of Reconnection between
Eruptive Filaments and Large-Scale Coronal Magnetic Environment
-- V. Grechnev, I. Kuzmenko, A. Uralov, I.  Chertok, A. Kochanov

Relations between strong high-frequency microwave bursts and proton
events
-- V. Grechnev, N. Meshalkina, I.  Chertok, V. Kiselev

Study of Rapid Formation of a Delta Sunspot Associated with the
2012 July 2 C7.4 Flare Using High-resolution Observations of New
Solar Telescope
-- Haimin Wang, Chang Liu, Shuo Wang, Na Deng, Yan Xu, Ju Jing and
   Wenda Cao

ULTRAVIOLET AND EXTREME-ULTRAVIOLET EMISSIONS AT THE FLARE FOOTPOINTS
OBSERVED BY ATMOSPHERE IMAGING ASSEMBLY
-- Jiong Qiu, Zoe Sturrock, Dana W. Longcope, James A. Klimchuk,
   and Wen-Juan Liu

SDO/AIA and Hinode/EIS Observations of Interaction Between an EUV
Wave and Active Region Loops
-- Liheng Yang, Jun Zhang, Wei Liu, Ting Li and Yuandeng Shen

Superflares on Solar Type Stars Observed with Kepler I. Statistical
Properties of Superflares
-- Takuya Shibayama, Hiroyuki Maehara, Shota Notsu, Yuta Notsu,
   Takashi Nagao, Satoshi Honda, Takako T. Ishii, Daisaku Nogami,
   Kazunari Shibata

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu