Max Millennium News

Richard Canfield canfield at mithra.physics.montana.edu
Wed Aug 21 15:10:33 MDT 2013

                           MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS
CONTENTS

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

Large-scale Coronal Propagating Fronts in Solar Eruptions as Observed
by the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly on Board the Solar Dynamics
Observatory - An Ensemble Study
-- Nitta, N. V., Schrijver, C. J., Title, A. M., Liu, W.

The Association of Solar Flares with Coronal Mass Ejections During
the Extended Solar Minimum
-- Nitta, N. V., Aschwanden, A. M., Freeland, S. L., Lemen, J. R.,
   Wuelser, J.-P., Zarro, D. M.

Observables Indicating Two Major Coronal Mass Ejections During the
WHI
-- N.V. Nitta

Continuum Contributions to the SDO/AIA Passbands During Solar Flares
-- Ryan O. Milligan & Sarah A. McElroy

A Challenging Solar Eruptive Event of 18 November 2003 and the
Causes of the 20 November Geomagnetic Superstorm. II. CMEs, Shock
Waves, and Drifting Radio Bursts
-- V.V. Grechnev, A.M. Uralov, I.M. Chertok, V.A. Slemzin,
   B.P. Filippov, Ya.I. Egorov, V.G.  Fainshtein, A.N. Afanasyev,
   N.P. Prestage, M. Temmer

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
activity research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail
list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to canfield at physics.montana.edu