Max Millennium News

Keiji YOSHIMURA yosimura at solar.physics.montana.edu
Wed May 3 10:23:16 MDT 2023

                          MAX MILLENNIUM NEWS

CONTENTS

0. MSU NETWORK OUTAGE (2023/04/20 - 2023/05/03)
1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
2. FROM THE EDITOR

0. MSU NETWORK OUTAGE (2023/04/20 - 2023/05/03)

The Montana State University IT team had shutdown the whole campus network
to handle a large cyberattack on 20th, April (in MDT). Since then, e-mail
communication through our server and accesses to our web server
had been unavailable.

Today, finally, the communication between our e-mail/web server and
outside of the compus has been open again.

Our e-print page should work as before. Please let me know, if you
find anything wrong.

If you posted messages to our mailing lists (mmscience, rhessi_data_analysis)
and did not confirm their distribution, please post them again.
It should go through now.

1. E-PRINTS POSTED IN THE PAST WEEK
-----------------------------------
> http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

The SunPy Project: An Interoperable Ecosystem for Solar Data Analysis
-- The SunPy Community, Will Barnes, Steven Christe, Nabil Freij, Laura Hayes,
   David Stansby, Jack Ireland, Stuart Mumford, Daniel Ryan, Albert Shih

Evidence of external reconnection between an erupting mini-filament and
ambient loops observed by Solar Orbiter/EUI
-- Z. F. Li, X. Cheng, M. D. Ding, L. P. Chitta, H. Peter, D. Berghmans,
   P. J. Smith, F. Auchere, S. Parenti, K. Barczynski, L. Harra, U. Schuhle,
   E. Buchlin, C. Verbeeck, R. Aznar Cuadrado, A. N. Zhukov, D. M. Long,
   L. Teriaca & L. Rodriguez

2. FROM THE EDITOR

The Max Millennium program exists to enhance all aspects of solar
flare research. If you have news that is of broad interest to that
community, feel free to send your message to the MMScience e-mail list:
   http://solar.physics.montana.edu/max_millennium/mmlists.shtml
Address questions to keiji.yoshimura at montana.edu