MSU Solar Physics Group
MSU Solar Physics Press Page
New Telescope Making It Easier to Predict Solar Activity
/XRT Observations of a Coronal Sigmoid, Material related to a press release at the Honolulu AAS Meeting, May 30, 2007.
Recurrent Flare/CME Events from an Emerging Flux Region
- Material related to a
NASA press release.
Yohkoh -- A Decade Of Discovery
- Press release.
Satellite Observes Solar Flares' Snap, Crackle and Pop
- Text of the New York Times article on "Downflows and Structure above Solar Flare Arcades - Possible Signatures of Reconnection Outflows".
University press release
S Marks the Spot
- Material related to a NASA Space Science Update (press conference) held 9 March 1999 at NASA Headquarters, Washington DC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- About Coronal Mass Ejections
- Links to useful press resources related to solar flares, sunspots, the solar cycle, and solar-terrestrial effects
High-resolution SXT images
- A page of SXT images in tiff format